Stacey Towns, Owner/Broker 863-557-3034
Office: 863-422-1585

Things a Lender Needs from You

·         W-2 forms or business tax return forms if your self-employed for the last two or three years for every person signing the loan.

·         Copies of one or more months of pay stubs for every person signing the loan.

·         Copies of two to four months of bank or credit union statements for both checking and savings accounts.

·         Copies of personal tax forms for the last two to three years.

·         Copies of brokerage account statements for two to four months, as well as a list of any other major assets of value, e.g., a boat, RV, or stocks or bonds not held in a brokerage account. .

·         Copies of your most recent 401(k) or other retirement account statement.

·         Documentation to verify additional income, such as child support, pension, etc.

·         Account numbers of all your credit cards and the amounts of any outstanding balances Lender, loan number, and amount owed on other installment loans—student loans, car loans, etc.

·         Addresses where you lived for the last five to seven years, with names of landlords if appropriate.

Translate »