Q: Where do I get information on homes with historic value?
A: For information about homes with historic value, contact the National Trust for Historic Preservation, Washington, D.C. at (202) 673-4000.
Q: Where do I get information on REITS?
A: Ask for information on real estate investment trusts, or REITs, from the National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts, 1129 20th St., N.W., Washington, DC 20036; (202) 785-8717.
Q: Where do I learn about HUD foreclosures?
A: One good source is their Web page http://www.hud.gov
Q: Where do I find about IRS properties?
A: Go to the IRS property site at http://www.treas.gov/auctions/irs/